boots,

Fuzzy Winters

13:38 UrbanModish 0 Comments

You know it's been a long Winter, when your leg hair has split ends.

Winter is more like an acquaintance  - you like them for a short bit and then you wait for them to leave. Don't get me wrong, I like winter's, like who wouldn't like to cover-up your flab behind woolens and blame the cold for making one fat.

My favorite part of Winter apart from Hot Chocolate with marshmallows are sweaters. Recently I have taken a liking to Fuzzy sweaters. I'm sure it's not everyone's cup of hot chocolate, but I totally love wearing them and seeing other women wearing them as well. It's like having a fuzzy love connection.

Dubai doesn't have intense winters like the west, but we do have our cold chill nights. This sweater is perfect for those cozy evenings :)





Team them with a mini skirt, complete with stockings and boots.


Sweater: F&F
Skirt: Levis
Stockings: Max
Boots: Lee Cooper

You Might Also Like

0 comments: