clotheshorse,

Yellow n White

13:37 UrbanModish 0 Comments

If you want to put me in a fix, all you need to ask  is -  my favourite color. I can never choose between magnificent royal shades of black, deep blue, purple, emerald green, ruby red, to the calming pastel shades of baby pink, peach, or light blue. From mysterious black to splendid white, from blazing red to peppy yellow all colors have their own special place in my heart. 

I love the brightness and zest associated with yellow. It has that wonderful power to lift my spirits. I'm, no expert on color therapy but I'm positive that colors do play a vital role in determining our moods and balancing them




Team an A-line skirt either of a solid color or with a beautiful print like the one I have worn with a top that has details, either the sleeve or the neckline. I always stick to the safer options of teaming loose flowing bottoms with a fitted top and vice versa.


Statement jewellery is always a saving grace. It spices up any outfit in seconds. I love pearls, gold, silver, bohemian, you name it, I love em.


Shoe essentials in your closet must must must include - Nudes or beige, black, tan, gold and then those burst of colors! I love pairing up my nudes with almost all my outfits as they complement every attire whether formal or casual.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: