Food,

Nellara

14:58 UrbanModish 0 Comments

Have you ever felt that food can actually change your mood. I just realized that recently. I was FAMISHED and we went to Nellara for their  South Indian meals.  I was all sorts of angry and annoyed (hunger makes me a monster), but the moment  I sat down I just felt super happy either it was the understanding that food was just minutes away or intution that I was going to have a wholesome meal.







We ordered for meals/thali along with fish fry, and lo behold we were take to a land of food. We were served rice (matta rice), along with two fish curry's, two vegetable curry, sambhar, rasam, buttermilk, tamarind ginger chutney, coconut chutney, papad, payasam and also raw mangoes soaked in salt water (heaven).









I ate every morsel and was so content. The food was so tasty, it felt as though it was made with loads of love. The service, hospitality, hygiene was all very good.

We left with a smile and a full happy stomach. I would definitely recommend Nellara to those who enjoy tasty South Indian meals.

Details

Meal for two: Dh 25-40

Location: 

Bu Tina, Sharjah

You Might Also Like

0 comments: