Dubai food,

Vegan Menu @BiCE Ristorante


I was recently invited to the Go Vegan food tasting menu at Hilton Jumeirah. The menu has been curated by Kamilla and Chef Davide. Am I vegan? No! but do I love some good food? Yes, absolutely.



I walked into a beautiful dim lit restaurant buzzing with a quiet excitement. I was ushered to my table within minutes of entering the restaurant, and I loved how courteous and well informed the staff was.

I started off with some freshly baked bread and dips, and of course some red wine. I went with Nero D’Avola which was suggested by Asia (I hope I got his name right). It was light and perfect for the evening.

I was served tacos on a bed of rocket leaves. I bit into the crispy taco to find some yummy avocado, hints of lime and caramelized onion. It was delectable. Loved it.

My plate was cleared for the first course of Mushroom and truffle dumplings. The mushroom was filled with a bronoise of mushroom and vegetables and was served on miso broth. I was there was more broth, but I know not many like it. I enjoyed It and the evidence was  a clean plate.



For the main course I had eggplant Moussaka. I loved the texture of vegan cheese and meat combined with eggplant lasagna and tomato and basil puree. It was a little difficult to cut into, but it was so worth every morsel. It tasted amazing (must try).




To finish off, I was served the Vegan temptation – which was chocolate fudge topped with raspberry wafer and berry sorbet. The fudge was gooey and paired well with the sorbet. I didn’t like the waffle wafer much, but the addition of fresh berries and chocolate sauce was the perfect finish to this vegan affair.



The staff were extremely attentive and were well versed with the menu which was a plus. They ensured every guest was comfortable and taken care off. I was served by Haider, and I had brief yet memorable conversation with Anusa and Asia.

The Vegan 3 course meal in on for 2 weeks and is priced at AED 170 each. In my opinion, you must try it.


Location: Lobby Level, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Dubai
Cost: AED 350 for two

Reserve your table at: 043182520

I was invited to BiCE Ristorante and all views and images are © Urbanmodish, unless stated otherwise.





BiCE Ristorante - Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: